At Goulburn South Caravan Park, as our guest you’ll discover a broad range of on-site facilities to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. Whether you are camping or caravanning or enjoying one of our brand new spacious villas or cabins, we provide everything you need to help you make the most of your time with us.
Just some of the great facilities we offer on our picturesque 7-acre site include:
- Well stocked kiosk and gas refills
- A well appointed and clean camp kitchen
- Two clean amenities blocks, conveniently located for easy access
- Coin operated laundry facilities and clothes lines for guests
- Disabled facilities for comfort and convenience
- A large, safe playground for the kids with plenty of equipment and space to run
- Pet friendly accommodation at all of our camping and caravan sites as well as in our Ringer’s Cabins 9 & 10
- Free BBQ and picnic area with gas supplied
- Complimentary free wireless internet for high speed browsing
- Local tour bookings and information service
- Free book ahead service to the next Family Park
- Sullage dump point for grey water (for the convenience of our caravan and motor home guests)
With so many exciting things to see and do in and around Goulburn, we can help you choose from a huge range of fascinating and interesting activities that we guarantee will keep our guests of all ages entertained. Your hosts, Bronte and Julie, will even make bookings for tours and restaurants on your behalf and can provide you with all the information you need so that you don’t miss anything that may be of interest.
A unique aspect of Goulburn South Caravan Park is our natural bush parkland setting and the close proximity of our location to Goulburn itself. Being within walking distance to the centre of town, guests are able to take leisurely walks to take in some of the remarkable architecture that makes up Goulburn’s rich and colourful historic past as the economic and cultural hub of the wool industry in New South Wales. The famous ‘Big Merino’, a 3 storey high monument and museum dedicated to the sheep that made this industry so successful, is just a short walk away from the Park’s entrance.
Although we can’t imagine why you would ever want to leave, we also provide free book-ahead service to your next stop at one of the more than 100 Family Park holiday parks right across Australia and New Zealand!
For a comfortable stop-over or an extended stay, we invite you to come to Goulburn South Caravan Park and enjoy our friendly hospitality, comfortable accommodation and all-inclusive facilities. And don’t forget, your pet is also welcome!